Small to Big Work Group Directions for 4/10/14
Step 1: Review the Small to Big Module Brainstorm from 3/27/14.
- Which of these are activities?
- Which are full modules (badges)?
- (Work directly in the document; edit as necessary)
Step 2: What Makes for Good Badge Requirements?
- Go to the Boy Scout Merit Badge Page and scroll down to the badges.
- Choose one and click the link.
- Notice that there are Requirements and Resources.
- Read over the requirements for that badge.
- Go back to the Merit Badge page and look at the Requirements for those badges.
- What makes for good requirements for modules/badges? Add your ideas to the Shared Note Taking Doc for today.
Step 3: Building Out Requirements for Small Badges
- Go to the Small Badge Folder in Google Docs
- Either work on building out the requirements for one of the small badges already there, or make a copy of the Small Badge Template and start a new one (share it with email@example.com, and Mike wll make sure it ends up in the right folder)
- Focus primarily on the Requirments; we will focus on resources at a later date.
- You can work on as many Badges as there is time.