We have posted a draft, partial curriculum grid for professional learning around technology integration. By partial, we mean it is incomplete. But we’re posting in hopes of finishing it collaboratively.
You’ll see that it is built around our “10 Professional Curriculum Buckets for Technology Integration” (and that we’ve added a bucket or two) and is based on that we need to focus on learning when exploring educational technology, that we need to stay focused on the pedagogy, not the tools or the stuff.
So please look over the grid and think about where is it on target, where is it off base, and where are things missing? (There are – or will be – additional resources on our Technology Integration Curriculum page.)
Are you willing to share? Are you willing to help? Please contact me:
- Do you have a list of topics or things you teach when you are working with teachers around one of the Measurement Topics?
- Do you have ideas for building out the steps (components) of one of the Measurement Topics?
- Do you want to let us know we are on the right track or that we’ve done some piece of this well?
- Do you have resources you’d like to share or that we could link to?
- Would you like to take a stab at a Capacity Matrix for one of the topics (large or small)?
This project has come as far as it has come because of the educators who have been willing to share, collaborate, lead, and help out! Thanks so much!