This post will look a lot like the one we just posted about the Technology professional curriculum. But this one is about our professional learning progression for Customized Learning. We have posted a draft, partial curriculum grid for feedback and collaboration.
By partial, we mean it is incomplete, but we’re posting in hopes of finishing it collaboratively.
Please look over the grid and think about where is it on target, where is it off base, and where are things missing? (There are – or will be – additional resources on our Customized Learning Curriculum page.)
As before, are you willing to share? Are you willing to help? Please contact me:
- Do you have a list of topics or things you teach when you are working with teachers around one of the Measurement Topics?
- Do you have ideas for building out the steps (components) of one of the Measurement Topics?
- Do you want to let us know we are on the right track or that we’ve done some piece of this well?
- Do you have resources you’d like to share or that we could link to?
- Would you like to take a stab at a Capacity Matrix for one of the topics (large or small)?
- Something else?
We rely on our collaborators to help us complete this work. And, as always, we’re happy to share with everyone so that you can use it or adapt it for your own schools.